INFRASTRUCTURE AND PORTS
Geo Oceans has built a solid track record of successful project delivery on jetties, wharves, bridges, port infrastructure, subsea infrastructure, and the associated marine habitats of each of these assets. Using a suite of Asset Deployed ROV systems, propitiatory technology, ROV tooling and software systems, we can offer efficient and cost-effective solutions to a wide array of subsea inspection and ROV deployed maintenance scopes.
Our project delivery ability is grounded in a wealth of experience in diver-less campaigns for port authorities and infrastructure providers across the globe. This experience has allowed us to understand and plan for critical technical, logistical, and safety considerations.
Geo Oceans is part of the Vertech Group which comprises of specialist providers who are all leaders in the delivery of their respective service lines. Key members such as Sonomatic who are recognised globally as one of the market leaders in advanced NDT, and Vertech (AU, NZ & USA) who have over a decade of experience supporting specialist maintenance, specialist access, NDT inspection and integrity management in the infrastructure sector.
- GO Visions Seabed Monitoring Package
- Advanced Robotics ROV Package (ADV-ROV)
- Rapid Deployment ROV Package (RAP-ROV)
- Infrastructure UAV Integrity Package
- ROV Seismic Survey Service Package
- Splash Zone Subsea ROV and Rope Access Package
- ROV delivered marine growth removal
- ROV delivered marine biosecurity
- Subsea construction & decommissioning support
- ROV marine habitat mapping & monitoring
- 3D modelling and photogrammetry
- ROV deployed subsea advanced NDT
- ROV deployed conventional NDT
- ROV deployed repair and maintenance