To meet the needs of the growing Australian & international renewable energy market, Geo Oceans has created bespoke service packages that directly meet the needs of this sector. Our renewables team is comprised of highly specialised, technically experienced management staff supported by high-performing, multi-skilled, site-based teams. Armed with the latest subsea inspection systems, proprietary technology, cutting-edge software solutions and an array of specialist tooling, our specialist ROV teams can offer the very best in cleaning, repair and ROV delivered maintenance services.
Much like the renewables industry itself, Geo Oceans is continually striving to innovate and improve our business practices, ultimately saving our clients time and money. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver first time, every time, on not just routine or campaign-based projects but also high-profile, technically challenging scopes.
Geo Oceans is part of the Vertech Group, a collection of specialist providers who each offer renewables services that are complementary to our own. Vertech (AU, NZ, USA) support us by providing specialist maintenance, specialist access, inspection and integrity management services. Sonomatic is also a key member of the group and is a market leader in advanced NDT, subsea NDT and subsea inspection.
- GO Visions Seabed Monitoring Package
- Advanced Robotics ROV Package (ADV-ROV)
- Rapid Deployment ROV Package (RAP-ROV)
- Infrastructure UAV Integrity Package
- ROV Seismic Survey Service Package
- Splash Zone Subsea ROV and Rope Access Package
- ROV delivered marine growth removal
- ROV delivered marine bio security
- Subsea construction & decommissioning support
- ROV marine habitat mapping & monitoring
- 3D modelling and photogrammetry
- ROV deployed subsea advanced NDT
- ROV deployed conventional NDT
- ROV deployed repair and maintenance